We publish a wide range of undergraduate, conservatoire, and teacher training statistics and analysis reports throughout the year, for use across the education sector and beyond.
Key releases across the cycle
- Reports on higher education applicant statistics after each of the three main UCAS Undergraduate deadlines, and the UCAS Conservatoires music deadline.
- Acceptance data on SQA and A level results days.
- End of cycle reports on trends and patterns across entire cycles.
- End of cycle datasets and resources.
Key publication information
- Additions or changes to this timetable may be made with 28 days notice, in line with our voluntary compliance with the Code of Practice for Statistics (227.89 KB).
- Unless specified, publication time for each release is at 00:01.
- If you have any questions about upcoming publications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
End of cycle data resources
UCAS Conservatoires statistics.
Summary analysis providing core numbers at the end of the 2022 application cycle.