Before you decide, read these articles on the UCAS blog:
- The benefits of disclosing a mental health difficulty – Student Minds and UMHAN.
- Disclosing a mental health difficulty on your UCAS application – Student Minds and UMHAN.
- Disclosing a mental health difficulty: your rights – Student Minds and UMHAN.
- The National Association of Disability Practitioners (NADP) article explains who to contact at your university or college, and how a disability adviser can support you through your journey to higher education.
- A blog article from Diversity and Ability about sharing your needs on the UCAS application.