Once you’ve submitted your UCAS Postgraduate application, course providers will review your details and decide if they're going to make you an offer.
Check your dashboard — your application status will have updated to ‘Awaiting decision’
- You can find your Personal ID on your dashboard. You’ll need this, in case you have any queries about your application.
- Your application will be sent to your chosen course providers online.
- You can check the status of each application separately on your dashboard.
The course providers will then consider your application
- Your chosen providers will consider your application independently ,and decide if they're going to offer you a place.
- You may have to attend an interview as part of the selection process.
- If you're offered a place, you may need to meet certain conditions.
- There are no set deadlines for providers to respond to your application, so response times can vary.
- You will receive an email if a course provider makes a change to the course you've applied for.
Check your dashboard to view university decisions
- When a course provider records their decision through UCAS Postgraduate, we'll inform you by email.
- Sign in to your dashboard to view the decision. If you have an offer, you'll need to reply online.
- After you've accepted a place, contact the provider about any matters relating to your course.
- We're not involved in selecting students. Course providers make their own decisions – if you'd like feedback, please contact them directly.
Was this page helpful?