Choosing a postgraduate course
How to choose a postgraduate course
After getting started with what type of course to study, you might still find a lot of relevant courses to choose from around the country. Make sure you check the entry requirements when you search for courses, and take a look at our tips for choosing between courses and visiting universities to find out more.
Search for postgraduate courses
Use the UCAS Postgraduate search tool to find postgraduate courses. You can then use UKPASS to apply for some (but not all) postgraduate courses. You will need to use other UCAS schemes to apply for other postgraduate courses. See below for further details.
- Performing arts at a conservatoire – all the undergraduate and postgraduate options for performance-based training.
- Postgraduate teacher training in England and Wales – a separate application to provide you with school placements while you train.
- Postgraduate Scottish teacher education courses – these are located in the UCAS Undergraduate application service.
- MA/MSc courses in social work, nursing, medicine, LLB accelerated programmes – these are located in the UCAS Undergraduate application service.
- UKPASS provides an application service for a number of UK course providers.
- Other providers who are not in the UKPASS scheme have different application routes.
De Montfort University
University of Dundee
Edge Hill University
Islamic College for Advanced Studies
The London College, UCK
London South Bank University
Oxford Brookes University
Richmond, The American International University in London
Royal Veterinary College, University of London
University of Westminster
The University of Winchester