Clearing service 2015
If you find yourself in Clearing, don't worry!
How do I apply through Clearing?
Emma from UCAS explains how you can make an application through the Clearing process.
How to use Clearing
This guide explains how you can use Clearing to find a course at university or college if you don't have a place.
Where is my Clearing number?
Emma from UCAS explains where to find your Clearing number.
Why can't I add a Clearing choice in Track?
Emma from UCAS explains why you might not be able to add a Clearing choice in Track.
I've had my exam results - why hasn't Track updated?
Emma goes through some reasons why Track might not change, even though you've had your exam results.
- Clearing is a service you can use to find courses with vacancies if you've applied late, or your results are not as expected.
- We list Clearing course vacancies in our search tool.
- If you're eligible to use Clearing, discuss your options with unis and colleges who have vacancies. If they verbally offfer you a place you can add the Clearing choice in Track.
Sponsored links you might find useful
How we can help
We're here to provide the tools you need to use Clearing on Scottish or UK results days.
- Clearing vacancies are listed in our search tool now for applicants who already have their results. If you're still waiting for results you can see what may be available, should you become eligible later.
- Scottish Clearing vacancies went live at 18:00 on 3 August.
- All Clearing vacancies listed from 18:00 on 12 August.