What happens after you've been accepted, and things to think about before you start your studies.
What happens next?
- Once your place at uni is confirmed you don't need to do anything further in your application. Your chosen uni will send you details of what you need to do next.
- It’s a good idea to spend some time preparing to start your course – there’s information below on the types of things to think about.
- Be ready for the start of term – make sure you’ve looked in to managing your money, travel arrangements, course materials and where to find support once you arrive on campus.
- If you’re moving somewhere new make sure you’ve found a place to live. To help you make the right choice, use our accommodation search to research your options and find both uni and private student accommodation.
- Whether it’s halls or privately rented, think about insurance, a TV licence, and any bills or supplies.