What happens after you've been accepted, and things to think about before you start your studies.
What happens next?
- Once your place at uni is confirmed you don't need to do anything further in Track.
- Track will display your Confirmation letter – this will give you instructions if you need to take any further action with the uni.
- It’s a good idea to spend some time preparing to start your course – there’s information below on the types of things to think about.
- Be ready for the start of term – make sure you’ve looked in to managing your money, travel arrangements, course materials and where to find support once you arrive on campus.
- If you’re moving somewhere new make sure you’ve found a place to live. To help you make the right choice, use our accommodation search to research your options and find both uni and private student accommodation.
- Whether it’s halls or privately rented, think about insurance, a TV licence, and any bills or supplies.
Better results than expected?
- If you got better exam results than expected, and met and exceeded the conditions of your firm choice, you could take a look at our Adjustment service to see if there's anything else you'd like to study.
- If you're happy with your first choice then stick with that.
- However, with our Adjustment service you can see what other options there might be.
- Adjustment is available for up to five days between 13 August – 1 September 2020.
How Adjustment works