The Department for Education (DfE) has announced A level results for 2020 in England will be published on the originally planned date – Thursday 13 August 2020.
- All Clearing vacancies will be listed from 6 July 2020.
Make sure you know how results day works and what might happen afterwards, depending on the grades you get.
Use our online system to check the status of your application and see if your place has been confirmed.
Exam results – who does what
The results for some qualifications are sent to us by the exam boards. Here's what happens to these results, and who does what at each stage of the process.
If you're unsure if we receive your results, check the list of results we get.
|Exam board||1. Marks your papers
2. Sends results to your school or college
3. Sends results for some qualifications to UCAS
|UCAS||4. Matches your exam results to your application
5. Sends your results to your firm and insurance choice universities and colleges
|Unis and colleges||6. Check if your results meet the conditions of your offers
7. Send their decisions to us – these are shown in Track
|Your school or college||8. Gives you your exam results|
|You||9. Collect your results from your school or college
10. Check Track to see if you've been accepted