Universities and colleges
Get in touch with your uni or college choices to talk about:
- any queries about your application
- updates to your course or offer
- if they would accept you on a course in Clearing
If you need to talk to us, for a quick response it's best to use the phone or social media.
- Call us if you have a change or request about your application.
- We take your security very seriously, so we need to speak to you on the phone to process changes.
Call us on 0371 468 0 468
Please have your Personal ID ready so we can find your records quickly.
- We're open Monday to Friday, 08:30-18:00 (UK time). But also see our extended opening hours over Confirmation & Clearing, shown below.
- Calls will be charged at your standard network rate.
- If you are calling from outside the UK, please call +44 330 3330 230. If you cannot access this number, please call +44 371 468 0 468 (this number may have a higher call rate).
- If you have hearing difficulties, call the Text Relay service on 18001 0371 468 0 468 (or on 0044 151 494 1260 [text phone] from outside the UK – you'll need to ask the operator to dial 0371 468 0 468).
Talk to us on social media
If you have a question or want to know more about what's happening at UCAS, there are different ways to get involved.
Our opening hours (UK time)
|Tuesday 7 August||08:00 – 18:00|
|Thursday 16 August||07:30 – 19:00|
|Friday 17 August||08:00 – 18:00|
|Saturday 18 August||09:00 – 14:00|
|Sunday 19 August||10:00 – 14:00|
|All other days: 08:30 – 18:00 normal opening hours (Monday – Friday)|