Universities and colleges
Get in touch with your uni or college choices to talk about:
- any queries about your application
- updates to your course or offer
- if they would accept you on a course in Clearing
Find uni and college contact details in our search tool
If you have a more general query, check the university or college website – they’re packed with information and can often answer your question.
If you do have to call your university, please be patient – their phone lines can get extremely busy at this time of year.
If you need to talk to us, for a quick response it's best to use the phone or social media.
- Call us if you have a change or request about your application.
- We take your security very seriously, so we need to speak to you on the phone to process changes.
Call us on 0371 468 0 468.
Please have your Personal ID ready so we can find your records quickly.
- We're open Monday to Friday, 08:30-18:00 (UK time).
- Calls will be charged at your standard network rate.
- If you are calling from outside the UK, please call +44 330 3330 230. If you cannot access this number, please call +44 371 468 0 468 (this number may have a higher call rate).
- If you have hearing difficulties, call the Text Relay service on 18001 0371 468 0 468 (or on 0044 151 494 1260 [text phone] from outside the UK – you'll need to ask the operator to dial 0371 468 0 468).
Talk to us on social media
If you have a question, or want to know more about what's happening at UCAS, there are different ways to get involved.
We don’t have an email address, but you can reach us with a direct message on Facebook or Twitter.
If you want to keep up-to-date with everything we’re up to, then follow us on Instagram.