Universities and colleges
- any queries about your application
- updates to your course or offer
- if they would accept you on a course in Clearing
- Skills Development Scotland’s Results Helpline: available 4 - 5 August, 6 - 7 August, and 10 - 12 August
- Exam Results Helpline: available 12 - 28 August
- Call us if you have a change or request about your application.
- We take your security very seriously, so we need to speak to you on the phone to process changes.
Call us on 0371 468 0 468
Please have your Personal ID ready so we can find your records quickly.
- We're open Monday to Friday, 08:30-18:00 (UK time).
- Calls will be charged at your standard network rate.
- If you are calling from outside the UK, please call +44 330 3330 230. If you cannot access this number, please call +44 371 468 0 468 (this number may have a higher call rate).
- If you have hearing difficulties, call the Text Relay service on 18001 0371 468 0 468 (or on 0044 151 494 1260 [text phone] from outside the UK – you'll need to ask the operator to dial 0371 468 0 468).
Talk to us on social media
If you have a question or want to know more about what's happening at UCAS, there are different ways to get involved.