We receive many results from the exam boards that provide and grade your exams.
The results we get are listed below.
If yours isn't listed it means you'll have to send your results to your unis or colleges yourself.
What we do with your results
1. First we match them to exam entry records and to the qualifications you list on your application.
- If your application info doesn't match your results there might be a delay in the outcome of your offer.
2. Then we send them on to the unis and colleges you're holding offers with.
- Generally it's only the overall result we process and pass on, but there are some exceptions.
- In some cases where the exam is a modular set of subjects – like a BTEC, International Baccalaureate or Irish Leaving Certificate – we also mention the subjects taken and grades for each one.
- And for A levels we include the unit grades as well as your overall grade.
Exam results we receive
- AAT NVQ Level 3 in Accounting (renamed Diploma in Accounting)
- Access to HE Diploma – for 2013 we are receiving some overall results following the pilot year 2012. You must send your full transcripts to universities once you have received them.
- AQA Baccalaureate
- Asset Languages
- National Award, Certificate and Diploma
- National Certificate and National Diploma in Early Years – Theory/Practical
- National Extended Diploma, Diploma, 90 Credit Diploma, Subsidiary Diploma, Certificate
- Specialist (Award, Certificate and Diploma)
- CACHE Diploma in Childcare and Education, Extended Diploma for Children and Young People's Workforce
- Cambridge ESOL
- Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
- Certificate of Advanced English (CAE)
- Cambridge International Examinations (CIE)
- Advanced Level, Advanced Subsidiary
- Advanced International Certificate of Education (AICE) Diploma
- Higher 1, Higher 2 and Higher 3
- Pre-U Diploma, Pre-U Certificate, Pre-U Short Course, GPR (Global Perspectives and Independent Research)
- Special Papers (overseas applicants only, winter results only)
- Certificate of Personal Effectiveness CoPE awards (ASDAN)
- Community Volunteering Award and Certificate (ASDAN)
- Diplomas (Advanced, Progression) (AQA, Edexcel, OCR)
- Diploma in Fashion Retail (ABC)
- Diploma in Foundation Studies (Art and Design) (ABC, Edexcel, WJEC)
- EDI Level 3 Certificates in Accounting and Accounting (IAS)
- Essential Skills (CCEA, City & Guilds)
- Essential Skills Wales (WJEC, City & Guilds, Edexcel)
- Wider Essential Skills Wales (WJEC)
- Extended Project
- Free Standing Mathematics (AQA and OCR Level 3)
- Functional skills
- GCE Advanced and Advanced Subsidiary (Single and Double Awards), 9 Unit Awards and Advanced Extension Award
- ifs School of Finance Certificate and Diploma in Financial Studies (DipFS)
- International Baccalaureate (Diploma and Certificate) (school's agreement needs to be given to IB to release results to UCAS)
- Irish Leaving Certificate
- Key Skills (Levels 2, 3 and 4)
- Music examinations grades 6–8 (LCM, Trinity)
- iMedia Certificate and Diploma
- iPRO Certificate and Diploma
- Mathematics STEP Papers I, II and III
- National Certificates, Diplomas and Extended Diplomas (all at National Qualifications Framework Level 3 only)
- Principal Learning
- Certificate in Mathematics for Engineers
- Certificate for Young Enterprise
- Speech and Drama – Grades 6, 7 and 8 (ESB, LAMDA, LCM and Trinity Guildhall)
- Core Skills
- Highers, Advanced Highers
- Interdisciplinary Project
- Intermediate 2
- National Certificates
- PC Passport
- Skills for Work
- Welsh Baccalaureate.