As an independent charity – that’s right, we’re not a government branch, or owned by universities! – we rely on our relationships with partner organisations to enable us to do the work we’re known for. There’s a reason we’re a household name – we touch the lives of everyone progressing into HE in the UK.
Whether it’s through our core admissions service, thought-leading information and advice content, data insights, student marketing consultancy through UCAS Media, or one of our other enterprises, there’s a plethora of ways we can collaborate on any number of different, HE-centric ventures.
At UCAS, we are focused on working together with strategic partners who align with our corporate values, shared goals, and objectives to achieve our vision: with UCAS you can, whether that’s discovering all the options available, or finding your purpose, UCAS supports people from around the world in making the right decision for their future.
When you partner with UCAS, you can help support and educate students in achieving their greatest potential. By combining our expertise and resources to add greater value to existing customers, reach new audiences, and develop new opportunities that improve both businesses, a strategic partnership with UCAS will make a fundamental impact on the lives of young people, while enabling your organisation to meet its strategic and commercial objectives. We are interested in collaborating with, and investing in, strategically aligned individuals, companies, trusts, and foundations, to drive growth, deliver innovation, and provide the best service possible for its customers.
- We build strategic, long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships that align with our values
- We deliver commercially beneficial opportunities for collaboration and developing business
- We work with our partners to establish bespoke, tailored relationships
- We drive customer engagement and enable positive brand-building
- We recognise the value of partnerships to support our strategic objectives and deliver the best support, services, and experience to both our students and stakeholders