UCAS Media Digital Marketing Survey
Terms and conditions
1. UCAS Media organises surveys for existing business contacts who wish to provide feedback on UCAS Media products and services (the Survey)
2. The Survey is only open to those business contacts:
2.1 who have permission from their employers to take part and who are:
2.2 resident in England, Scotland and Wales;
2.3 aged 18 years or over; and
2.4 not an employee or director of any member of the UCAS Group nor their immediate families and households.
3. UCAS Media may require you to provide evidence that you meet the Criteria.
4. If you satisfy the Criteria and wish to take part in the Survey you must complete and return the Survey between Thursday 16 February 2023 (the “Opening Date”) to 10:00am on Monday 27 March 2023 (the Closing Date) inclusive. Any surveys that are incomplete and or received after the Closing Date will be rejected.
5. As a thank you for your participation in the Survey, UCAS Media will donate £10 per participant to the following charity, up to a maximum of £500 (£10 x 50 participants).
5.1 Mind: Mental Health Charity (charity number: 219830) provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. Mind also campaigns to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding.
6. Please note only one donation will be made for each person (up to a maximum of 50 participants) who participates in the Survey i.e. after the Closing Date. No donation will be given for surveys that are rejected in accordance with clause 4.
7. Data Protection
7.1 By taking part in the Survey, you agree that UCAS Media will use your personal information for the purpose of administering the Survey which will be used to help UCAS Media better understand how to improve its products and services.
7.2 Data from the Survey will be made available to our third party supplier for analysis in an aggregated, anonymised, format.
7.3 If you have any questions or concerns about the personal information held about you by UCAS Media, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
7.4 We may use your contact details for marketing of UCAS Group products and services we feel you may be interested in if we have a legitimate interest to do so. You will be able to unsubscribe using the links in our messages.
7.5 You may amend, update or delete your personal information at any time.
7.6 We will not publish or share any information that identifies you personally without gaining your prior permission. For further details on how your data is used and stored, please see our Privacy Notice.
8.1 UCAS Media reserves the right to amend these terms and the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the details of the Survey at any time.
8.2 By participating in the Survey you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions and our Generic Terms of Service. If there are any conflicts between these terms and conditions and our Generic Terms of Service, these conditions shall prevail.
8.3 If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, UCAS Media may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Survey.
8.4 These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
UCAS Media Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 02737300, whose registered office is at: Rosehill, New Barn Lane, Cheltenham, GL52 3LZ (UCAS Media, us we, our). UCAS Media’s ICO registration number is: Z7488231