If you are a teacher or adviser and need to contact us about any aspect of the application process, our Schools Team is here to help. This is a priority service for advisers – please do not share the details with applicants.
Our normal opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 – 18:00 (UK time).
- Phone from UK – 0345 123 8001*
- Phone from outside the UK – +44 330 333 0239 (international call rates apply)
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org This is a priority service for teachers and advisers.
- Fax – 01242 544 961
If you have hearing difficulties, you can contact the Customer Experience Centre, using the text relay service:
- Phone from the UK – 18001 0371 468 0 468*
- Phone from outside the UK – +44 151 494 1260 (text phone) and ask the operator to dial 0371 468 0 468
*Calls will be charged at your standard network rate.
Follow us on Twitter @ucas_advisers.
We love to hear from you, whether it’s over the telephone or by email. If you would like to give us feedback on any of our products and service, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you wish to make a complaint, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.