Expand your understanding of UK higher education applications with our short digital training modules – access them all for free on our professional development platform.
‘Introduction to’ series
Find out more with our modules on:
- UCAS Hub
- accommodation search
- UCAS Undergraduate Apply 2021
- UCAS Conservatoires Apply 2021
- personal statements
Learn more about using our adviser portal
Take a look at our modules on:
- managing your applications pre-submission
- managing your applications post-submission
New to managing UCAS applications, or part of a school or college that’s recently become a UCAS registered centre?
These modules are perfect for helping you get started:
- introduction to UCAS for teachers and advisers
- introduction for new registered centres
- setting up your centre
Check back regularly as modules are updated, and new modules will be added.
Something else you’d like to see?
You can now request a course on our Professional Development Platform, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we help you.
Please also share your feedback on the survey at the end of each module.
The interactive elements and the quiz at the end helped me check I had understood all the elements. It was reassuring to see that I was gaining knowledge about this.
Our bespoke sessions give you and your colleagues the opportunity to speak directly to UCAS experts, covering anything you would like to know about supporting your students through the application process.
We can create training to meet your needs, which can be delivered through live presentations, pre-recorded presentations, and live Q&A sessions. We can also work with you to create tailored training plans that work for your organisation.
Indicative pricing (all prices are exclusive of VAT):
- 60-minute live presentation including Q&A – £125.
- Bespoke pre-recorded presentation (up to 30 minutes) provided as MP4 file – £50.
- Tailored CPD plans – POA.
We’re really excited to be working with UCAS to deliver a programme of CPD to teachers and advisers in our region. Our chosen delivery method means that each topic can be tailored to suit the needs of the region and gives teachers and advisers the opportunity to have meaningful encounters with UCAS, Lucy McMahon, Project Manager for Outreach North East
Want to find out more about our bespoke training?
Send us your enquiry and we'll be in touch within two working days.
This was a valuable and insightful session including data, which provided our numerous staff involved in the UCAS application process with the understanding to further advise students, Peter Symmonds College
- Parents’ evenings – our parents’ evening presentation (23.44 MB) is available for you to share. It explains the benefits of higher education, outlines the application process, and advises parents on the next steps.
- Toolkits for advisers – we have a range of resources available in our toolkits for advisers to help you support and guide your students through each stage of their application.