(This link will take you to the GOV.UK: Find an apprenticeship website.)
Who are we?
We are the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service. We connect people to higher education through our online application services, and provide advice to help people reach their education and career goals (including apprenticeships) on our website, which is one of the most popular education sites in the UK.
Our apprentices play a key role in providing our award-winning customer service, and help ensure our customers’ experiences are smooth and efficient.
Why work for us?
We are based in Cheltenham – one of the most beautiful towns in the Cotswolds. It’s vibrant and cosmopolitan, and famed for its culture, festivals, shopping, bars, and cafes. Our 450 staff are based in a superb headquarters building, with an onsite restaurant, gym, and nursery.
We have a modern working environment, including an informal dress code, a flexible approach to working, comfortable meeting rooms and breakout areas, and volunteering and professional development opportunities.
It’s a great place to work!
What do our apprentices receive?
We want you to flourish, perform, and achieve. By choosing to undertake your apprenticeship with us, you’ll be part of an established business, with a strong brand and great reputation. Our commitment to your development includes:
- a competitive starting salary that can increase as your performance and skills develop
- a fixed term contract for the length of your apprenticeship, with careers advice and job search support, to help you find your next role or study programme, whether you choose to stay with UCAS or not
- 25 days' paid holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas closure each year
- membership of our stakeholder pension scheme
- professional apprenticeship training from one of our carefully selected apprenticeship training providers, usually delivered onsite at UCAS, including:
- one-to-one monthly support from your apprenticeship assessor
- workshops and training courses, tailored to both your personal and vocational development needs
- scheduled personal development time
- dedicated support from your line manager, mentor, and our Talent and Learning Team, to make sure your apprenticeship experience is rewarding and enjoyable
- varied and interesting work experience