You might have to make some quick decisions, so be prepared to speak to the conservatoires yourself – don’t leave this to anyone else.
Check your contact details
- Check that your personal details are correct in your application.
- If you’ve changed address, make sure you redirect your post.
- For any other changes to your circumstances, check the making changes page. As soon as we receive a decision from a conservatoire, the info is displayed in your application.
- If you're taking any of the qualifications listed, when exam results are through, we send them to the conservatoires who've offered you a place.
- If your qualification isn't on the list, you're responsible for sending your chosen conservatoires your results.
- If we can't match the information to the results received, there might be a delay in confirming your place.
- Once results are received and decisions made, we let you know if you’ve been officially accepted by your first or second choice conservatoire.
- If you decide not to take up a place, you must email the conservatoire to let them know as soon as you can. If you refuse the place, you’ll have to wait until next year to reapply.