Speakers were absolutely excellent.
This two-day residential conference in central Glasgow will provide a unique opportunity to hear from the experts, network with representatives from UK universities and colleges, and learn about the many resources available to you when advising international applicants. Features of this conference include:
- a two-day programme packed with expert speakers
- an opportunity to network with representatives from UK universities and colleges, UCAS, sponsor organisations, and key stakeholders
- peer-to-peer networking with teachers and advisers from international centres around the globe
- a post-conference tour (organised by Univisits Limited) of Glasgow Caledonian University, Heriot-Watt University, University of Dundee, University of St Andrews, and University of Stirling
- a post-conference visit to The University of Edinburgh
Who should attend
Advisers from international, EU, and UK schools, colleges, agencies, and other centres working with and supporting non-UK students applying to UK higher education.
In 2018, there were over 230 attendees, from over 40 different countries.