Sheffield Hallam University


  • Location: City


Sheffield Hallam's National Centre of Excellence for Degree Apprenticeships is the UK's leading provider, and Sheffield is a diverse, creative and enterprising city to train in. In 2022, our courses were rated 'good' by Ofsted.

On a degree apprenticeship you get a university degree, between three and five years of work experience and a salary at the same time. You don’t even need to pay tuition fees. Think of it as the ultimate in applied learning — using what you learn on your course in a real job, every day. It’s a great way to get started in your chosen field or take an existing career to the next level.

If you choose to study a degree apprenticeship with us, you’ll spend 80% of your time at work, with the other 20% for “off-the-job" training, which includes your university teaching days.