Once we’ve received your application, we’ll send you a welcome email.
- This will contain your Personal ID and username for our online system Track, where you can follow the progress of your application.
- Your application will be sent to your chosen training providers online, normally within 24 hours.
- In Apply 1, your application will be sent to all your chosen providers to be considered at the same time.
View a step-by-step overview of what happens next in our application flowchart.
Track your application
You can cancel a choice or your whole application.
- If it's just one choice you'd like to withdraw, do this in Track (as long as the training provider hasn't sent us its decision yet).
- If you’ve changed your mind about applying to teacher training, you can cancel your application and get a refund. Please note, UCAS Teacher Training will only refund applications cancelled within 14 days of being submitted to us, so please check the date in your welcome email to verify this.
- If you are cancelling within 14 days of submitting your application and would like a refund, please call us. If you're unable to call us, complete and return our UCAS Teacher Training cancellation form (37.54 KB)
- You will not receive a refund if you withdraw your application in Track.
- If it’s been more than 14 days since you submitted your application, you can still withdraw it in Track at any time. But no refund will be issued.