Applying in Welsh
The application service for each of these course types is called Apply – to register in Welsh, when you go to Apply you can select Cymraeg, and when you're signed in to your application you can change the language to English or Welsh on the Options page.
- The help text in Apply is available in Welsh too.
- In Apply you can choose to receive correspondence from course providers and from us in Welsh.
- If you are applying to both Welsh and non-Welsh providers, we suggest you complete the UCAS application form in one language and submit an additional translated version directly to the universities or colleges you are applying to. We would also advise that you contact the course providers before submitting your application.
Tracking your application
Once you've sent off your application, you can follow its progress online. When each course provider makes their decision, we'll let you know that something has changed in your application so you can check it.
- If you get an offer from one of your chosen course providers, you can sign in and read your offer letter in Welsh or English.
- You also use Track to accept or decline offers, as well as to change personal details like your address, phone number, and email.