Gabrielle's winning Love Learning entry.
Grant's Love Learning entry.
Laura's Love Learning entry.
Eliot's Love Learning entry.
What's it all about?
University isn't just about learning, the experience will enrich your life. You will:
- increase your knowledge – study what you love, you’re interested in and with the top experts in their fields
- get your first true taste of independence and freedom, build self-confidence, experience all aspects of student life, broaden your horizons and meet new people
- gain a qualification that’s internationally recognised - UK higher education qualifications are recognised and respected by employers and academics worldwide
- develop the essential skills you’ll need in your career and working life – communication, organisation, time management, team work, leadership, problem-solving
- increase your earning potential – having a degree makes you more attractive to employers, you’ll have a greater choice of jobs and you’ll earn more. The average salary for graduates is 30% higher than for non-graduates aged 25-30. In 2013–14 , 90% of all graduates were in work or further study within six months of leaving university
- experience student life – yes, you’re expected to work hard but uni is also fun. Whatever your interests, there are a huge range of clubs, societies and a diverse social life on offer
Choose from more than 50,000 courses in over 25 subject areas
- You can focus on subjects you've studied at school, extending and deepening your knowledge in a subject you have a passion for, or a career you're aiming for.
- Some subjects will be new to you and could be your new passion. Many courses offer opportunities to combine subjects to suit your interests and preferences.
- Find out more about the types of courses available.
What you end up valuing the most may be a lot more than your course and you can make friends for life