To make sure all your students feel informed and prepared at each stage of their application journey, we’ve worked with expert organisations to bring together practical tips and useful resources for those who are advising students about their next step.
In this guide, you will find practical information on how to support the following groups:
- Disabled students (including long-term illnesses and learning differences)
- Students with mental health conditions
- Care-experienced students
- Students estranged from their parents
- Refugees, asylum seekers, and those with limited leave to remain in the UK
- Students with caring responsibilities
- Students with parenting responsibilities
- Children from UK Armed Forces families (Service children)
- UK Armed Forces veterans and Service leavers
- Students eligible for free school meals (FSM) – adviser FAQs
As part of our ongoing commitment to widening access and participation for all students, regardless of their background or circumstances, we have introduced new questions into the application for the 2023 cycle, to help these students flag their circumstances to their university or college.