You can only pay for your UCAS application when every section is marked with a red tick. If you’re applying through your school or college, they’ll be able send us your application after you’ve paid. If you’re applying independently, you can hit ‘pay/send’ straight away once your referee has completed their reference.
Payment won’t go through?
Make sure you:
- enter the correct 16 digit number from the front of your payment card
- enter the end date and start date, if shown, from the front of your payment card
- enter the last three digits from the signature strip on the back of your payment card when you’re asked for the CV2 number
- have sufficient funds in your account to pay for the application – it's £20 for one choice, or £25 for multiple choices.
- enter the correct issue number as shown on the front of your card. This is usually only necessary if you have a Maestro card....