We’ve set up our Online Open Week to help you safely discover what’s waiting for you at UWE Bristol. It takes part over one week, with broadcasts and Q&A sessions with everyone from subject experts to current students. The big idea? Giving you the info you need to make a life-changing choice. Because when you choose UWE Bristol, you’ll choose more than a university and a course – you’ll choose a mindset.
- Meet course leaders and get all the detail on the knowledge, skills and confidence you’ll gain.
- Find out about fantastic facilities like our Centres for Music and Sport.
- Take part in Q&A sessions with current students and teaching staff in your subject area.
- Get practical tips, help and advice on accommodation, fees and funding, access and applications.
- Join dedicated sessions for international students – and get answers on everything from visas to the application process.
There’ll also be social sessions so you can chat to current students, and get a feel for our community