Based in London’s Design District, Ravensbourne University is renowned for its strong industry links and nurtures a close-knit global network of creators, makers, and innovators. Established in 1962, we have a strong educational heritage and foster enterprise and innovation within a forward-focused academic community.
Ravensbourne is committed to empowering our students with the knowledge, skills and confidence needed to succeed in the digital and creative industries. We encourage collaboration across various disciplines, offering real-world experiences and embedding industry insights into our teaching.
Our award-winning, sustainable campus accommodates less than 4,500 students, from over 100 nationalities, fostering a supportive and inclusive environment, ideal for creative collaborations. Our students benefit from exclusive industry partnerships, enabling them to create change, build networks and make connections.
What makes us different
- In London’s creative community. We couldn’t be better placed. We are located in London’s fastest growing creative neighbourhood, Design District.
- Strong industry links with a range of high-profile companies, including: Apple, Barclays, the BBC, European Space Agency, Marks & Spencer, Museum of London, the Royal Shakespeare Company, Samsung and many more.
- Only UK University selected in 2021 and 2022 to showcase at London Fashion Week. The press list included the likes of Drapers, The British Fashion Council, GQ, and Elle, showcasing the success of our Fashion courses.
- With fewer than 4,500 students, from 100 nationalities, we pride ourselves on being an inclusive university that values community.
- Our staff bring with them decades of experience with industry greats.