Liverpool John Moores University


  • Location: City


If you’re keen to go to university but would also like the opportunity to gain skills in the workplace, a Degree Apprenticeship could be just what you’re looking for. Under the apprenticeship scheme, an employer will sponsor you through university so you can carry on working and gaining relevant skills and experience while studying towards your qualification.
With a Degree Apprenticeship you’ll be given the chance to gain practical skills through on-the-job training, earn a wage and graduate with a professional qualification. By spending 80% of your time at work and studying at Liverpool John Moores University for the other 20%, you’ll gain an in-depth understanding of the sector while accessing higher-level knowledge and skills directly related to your career.