Help and support

Find career information and guidance, and where to go for financial help, especially for students with learning difficulties, disabilities or SEND.

There are lots of places you can go for help and support when investigating your options after your GCSEs. Full-time education and training is free for 16 – 19 year olds, but you may be eligible for additional financial help. 

Need help viewing this website? Take a look at our accessibility information

What help is available?

The first place you should go for help is your teacher or tutor. Your school should provide you with careers information and guidance

They can also let you know about funding opportunities – though full-time education and training for 16-19 year olds is free of charge – as well as letting you know about support available for students with learning difficulties, impairments, or SEND

Explore this section