Shine a spotlight on your brand
Used by millions every year, UCAS Search is the go-to resource for prospective applicants exploring their options. From the straightforward, like campus postcodes and start dates, to the specific, like application codes and qualification outcomes, your potential students come to us looking for the information they need to make an informed decision.
Your portal to manage and promote your courses to your market all in one place. You can also manage applications to your UG & UC courses by setting vacancy statuses and eligibility criteria,
UCAS Collection Tool is your portal to self-manage, update, and promote your courses to the world – all in one place.
How it works
The valuable information your prospective applicants will find in Search is populated by what you provide in Collection. With complete control over your institution and course details, you guarantee that potential students are making informed decisions based on real-time, up-to-date information.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit ucas.com and log into the Collection Tool
- Access your user management, provider management, or course management portals
- Customise and update your details using the simple interface, which populates what applicants see in Search
- Utilise the bulk update, exports, and reporting tools to keep everything in shape
- And if there’s anything you can’t figure out, we’re on hand to help.
Collection Tool user guide
Collection Tool User Guide
Let's talk Collection Tool
Contact us via email or phone to get in touch with our Data Collection Team. They'll be able to provide access and show you how the Collection Tool works best.