UCAS Conservatoires Track and UCAS Teacher Training Track will be unavailable from 06:00 on Saturday 21 April until 18:00 on Sunday 22 April (UK time), due to maintenance.
If you're waiting for exam results, here's what you can do before and after results day.
You might have to make some quick decisions, so be prepared to speak to the conservatoires yourself – don’t leave this to anyone else.
Check your contact details
- Check that your personal details are correct in Track.
- If you’ve changed address, make sure you redirect your post.
- For any other changes to your circumstances, check the making changes page. As soon as we receive a decision from a conservatoire, the info is displayed in Track.
- If you're taking any of the qualifications listed, when exam results are through, we send them to the conservatoires who've offered you a place.
- If your qualification isn't on the list, you're responsible for sending your chosen conservatoires your results.
- If we can't match the information to the results received, there might be a delay in confirming your place.
- Once results are received and decisions made, we let you know if you’ve been officially accepted by your first or second choice conservatoire.
- If you decide not to take up a place, you must email the conservatoire to let them know as soon as you can. If you refuse the place, you’ll have to wait until next year to reapply.