Keeping on top of all the recent (and planned) changes to Higher Education can be a challenge so if you would like to find out more about these, along with a range of other topics, why not join us at our upcoming conference? Our conference will include the following:
• Degrees of Sanity - the mental health of students in 2023 with TEDx speaker, author, and young people’s mental health expert Dr Dominique Thompson
• UCAS: recent developments and the ‘journey to a million applicants’ including advice around the changes being made to the UCAS application with UCAS Head of Policy, Ben Jordan
• Ask the expert – putting your questions to the panel of knowledgeable Admissions and UCAS staff as well as our current students
• Studying and applying to Medicine, Dentistry, and the Healthcare Sciences (including advice on MMIs and NHS funding)
• Optional breakout sessions covering topics such as our widening participation programme
• An opportunity to visit select academic schools or to take a student-led campus tour (which will include information on our sports facilities and programmes).