Already a customer?
Use the link above to sign in or register for access to the provider section of ucas.com. If you require support accessing this page, please contact the Customer Success Team.
UCAS is right at the heart of every applicant’s journey.
We're more than just an admissions service – working with us gives you unrivalled access to applicants at a pivotal point in their decision making.
- We are a trusted brand, helping you build meaningful connections with our verified student audience.
- We can engage with students throughout their journey, from early engagement to key decision points.
- Our data-led products and services not only help precision-plan smarter acquisition, we can target highly engaged students through the online and offline channels they use.
- By joining the UCAS Undergraduate or UCAS Conservatoire scheme, you can access the many benefits of our shared admissions service.
Our data and insight
We have a comprehensive body of data that we continuously update with new findings.
We channel our knowledge into several high-quality consultancy services and intuitive off-the-shelf products. We’re here to help you make sense of the numbers, so you can use them to focus on what matters most.
Marketing and recruitment
We have an unrivalled database of students to talk to. We’ve got their attention! Our engagement channels support you through every stage of the journey, from high reach activity through to granular conversion. We’re part of the student journey and have the digital tools to tailor each path to suit individual needs.
Build relationships that last with your future cohort. We’ve got a full schedule of in-person and virtual events. What does this mean for you? Be there from the start to shine a spotlight on your institution and answer students’ pressing questions. Remain front-of-mind as they draw closer to applying.
Benefits of the admissions services
Being part of our centralised admissions service provides an efficient way of helping providers to:
- advertise their courses on ucas.com, and with selected third parties
- receive and manage applications for admission
- manage interactions with prospective students, schools and colleges and qualification awarding organisations
- plan and manage their student numbers, accommodation, and student support services
- complete their statutory reporting
- ensure that their admissions processes are fair and transparent.
Accessing UCAS Undergraduate scheme products and services is open to any higher education provider who can demonstrate that:
- they deliver validated or accredited, quality assured teaching and learning for one or more full-time undergraduate-level programme(s) leading to a 'target' award at first degree, foundation degree (FD), Dip HE/Cert HE or HND/C level, with a UK source of validation or accreditation
- they are listed on the Office for Students (OfS) register of recognised or listed bodies, OR are in a sub-contractual relationship where all the provider’s HE courses are being delivered on behalf of an OfS registered provider and/or are a QAA member
- they have sufficient legal and financial status to demonstrate the ability to support the delivery of full-time undergraduate programmes to students
- if they recruit international students, the provider is listed on the Home Office Tier 4 Sponsor Register.
As a customer of the scheme, you agree to abide by our Terms of Service (319.3 KB) including:
- acting in accordance with our application and recruitment policy's business rules and admissions principles:
The application window for new customers runs from 1 September to 1 June for each admissions cycle.
We operate the application window to ensure new customers benefit from the support and training on offer to maximise their experiences of being a UCAS customer.