We don't arrange tuition fees or student loans, but there's lots of advice here to help you.
Below you'll find info about:
- course fees
- finance and funding
- managing your money
Don't worry if you're not sure how to pay for uni – there's a range of support, and you don't have to pay back loans until you can afford it.
Fees and support can vary if you take an 'equivalent or lower qualification' (ELQ) to one you've already completed – e.g. a second undergraduate degree.
Undergraduate student finance in the UK
A minute for... interest
Applying to uni for the first time?
Extra help you may get
You may be able to apply for more help on top of the loans and support mentioned above – regardless of what level of course you're studying.
Find undergraduate, postgraduate and pre-university scholarships on the Scholarship Search website
Students in financial hardship
Contact your course provider to find out how much you might get once you've started a course through:
- Access to Learning Fund in England
- Support Funds in Northern Ireland
- The Discretionary Fund in Scotland
- The Financial Contingency Fund in Wales
UCAS application fee
We charge a small application fee and some course providers ask us to collect a fee for postgraduate applications.
- We'll ask you to pay this when you fill in your application.
- If you're applying for performing arts you will probably also have to pay audition fees.