2. UCAS (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’) has designed the Calculator to advise A level students wishing to apply to universities and colleges, providing them with an estimate, based on past offers, of the likelihood of receiving an offer to particular universities or colleges, for admission to particular courses of study (the ‘Purpose’).
3. We grant the user (‘you’, ‘your’) a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited, and revocable licence to use the Calculator for the Purpose.
4. You may request to be sent and retain the results of each calculation made, using the Calculator, for future reference.
5. You must not:
- translate, adapt, edit, disassemble, decompile, modify, or reverse engineer the Calculator in whole or in part for any reason, or merge it with other software programs
- display or disseminate the Calculator results, in any format and in any context, without crediting UCAS as the source of those results
- display the Calculator, or results returned by the Calculator, in any context that could reasonably be considered to diminish the name of UCAS, bring UCAS into disrepute, or damage its reputation, goodwill, or brand
- use the Calculator for any purpose other than the Purpose without our written permission
6. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Calculator, and in any information contained within or generated by use of the unmodified Calculator, is owned by us.
7. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by UCAS.
8. The Calculator is provided ‘as is’ and no support is offered by UCAS in relation to the Calculator and/or the Purpose.
9. The results returned by the Calculator are indicative and for general information only, and do not constitute any form of advice or recommendation upon which a specific decision should be made. We have taken steps to ensure the accuracy and currency of the information on which the results are based, but to the fullest extent permitted by law, UCAS excludes any warranty, whether express or implied, by statute, at common law or otherwise, relating to the Calculator and the data used in the Calculator. In particular (but without limitation), UCAS offers no warranties as to the quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or fitness for a particular purpose (including the Purpose) of the Calculator and the data used in the Calculator.
10. UCAS will try to ensure that the Calculator remains available at all times, but cannot guarantee that it will operate continuously and without interruptions, or be error-free, and accept no liability for its unavailability.
11. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Calculator. In particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router, or any other internet connected device. You are advised to use appropriate antivirus software before and during use of the Calculator.