We are looking for new members to join our Student Advisory Group!
The Student Advisory Group represents the ‘student voice’ at UCAS regarding the admissions experience. It helps prioritise changes to UCAS products and services, and provides insights to the impact of any potential changes to students. We seek members from pre-higher education, undergraduate and post graduate students, or anyone who works closely with students.
The student voice is so important to us at UCAS in return we can give students in the group the opportunity to:
- Build networks and input into positive change for the student experience across UCAS’ portfolio of products and services.
- Attend the Annual Networking Dinner to meet and connect with senior members of UCAS and UCAS Board members where possible.
- Take part in work experience where relevant.
- Participate in student-facing events, Hub Live sessions and marketing campaigns.
- Attend UCAS Conference(s) throughout the year.
- Write blog posts and articles to share on ucas.com.
The Groups Terms of Reference which explains the group’s objectives and expectations can be viewed here.
If you share our vision, values and purpose, and would like to offer your time and input, please make an expression of interest by completing the Application Form and sending it to email@example.com by Thursday 6 September.
If you have any questions before submitting an expression of interest, the Group’s Owner Courteney Sheppard is more than happy to have a quick chat – firstname.lastname@example.org