These statistical releases describe applicants and applications from the 2016 UCAS Undergraduate cycle at the 15 January deadline.
This release includes the seven reports in the same format as previous cycles, covering different characteristics of applicants (including domicile, age, and sex) and provision type (including country of provider and subject).
For this cycle, we have introduced three new reports providing further details on applicant age, applications to subjects by sex, and UK 18 year old application rates.
The set of statistics covers all applications in the UCAS Undergraduate scheme.
- Summary statistics of applicants
- Analysis of applicants by domicile
- Analysis of applicants by sex and age
- Analysis of applicants by reapplication status
- Analysis of applicants by applications
- Analysis of applications by type and country of provider
- Analysis of applications by subject group and applicant domicile
- Analysis of applicants by single age*
- Analysis of applications by subject group and sex
- UK 18 year old application rates
*The analysis of applicants by single age is a revised version, issued 6 April 2016. Revisions have been made to some of the calculated difference tables and graphs.