Key releases across the cycle
- Reports on higher education applicant statistics after each of the three main UCAS Undergraduate deadlines, and the UCAS Conservatoires music deadline.
- Acceptance data on SQA and A level results days.
- End of cycle reports on trends and patterns across entire cycles.
- End of cycle datasets and resources.
Key publication information
- Additions or changes to this timetable may be made with 28 days notice, in line with our voluntary compliance with the Code of Practice for Statistics (151 KB).
- Unless specified, publication time for each release is at 00:01.
- If you have any questions about upcoming publications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take a look at the table below for detailed information and timings.
Upcoming publication dates
|Publication date||Cycle/scheme||Data reference date||Type of release||Scope|
|20 January (Thurs)||2021/UCAS||End of cycle||Next steps: Who are the 'future nurses'?||UCAS report, in collaboration with Health Education England (HEE), focusing on the ‘future nurses,’ painting a picture of the next generation of nurses who have been inspired by the pandemic.|
|27 January (Thurs)||2021/UCAS||End of cycle||UCAS Undergraduate applicant stats - provider-level end of cycle data resources, provider-level unconditional offer reports and provider-level reports by sex, area background and ethnic group.||Summary analysis of UCAS Undergraduate applicants - provider-level end of cycle data resources, provider-level unconditional offer reports and provider-level reports by sex, area background and ethnic group.|
|17 February (Thurs)||2022/UCAS||January deadline||Deadline release||Summary analysis of UCAS Undergraduate applicants.|