Key releases across the cycle
- Reports on higher education applicant statistics after each of the three main UCAS Undergraduate deadlines, and the UCAS Conservatoires music deadline.
- Acceptance data on SQA and A level results days.
- End of cycle reports on trends and patterns across entire cycles.
- End of cycle datasets and resources.
Key publication information
- Additions or changes to this timetable may be made with 28 days notice, in line with our voluntary compliance with the Code of Practice for Statistics (227.89 KB).
- Unless specified, publication time for each release is at 00:01.
- If you have any questions about upcoming publications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take a look at the table below for detailed information and timings.
Upcoming publication dates
|Publication date||Cycle/scheme||Data reference date||Type of release||Scope|
|1 July (Fri)||2021/UCAS||End of cycle||Where Next? insight report||Next Steps: What is the experience of disabled students in education? Research into students sharing an impairment in the UCAS application and how their experiences throughout education can be improved.|
|14 July (Thurs)||2022/UCAS||June deadline||Deadline release||Summary analysis of UCAS Undergraduate applicants|
|9 August (Tues)||2022/UCAS||SQA results day||UCAS Undergraduate applicant stats||Summary analysis of UCAS Undergraduate applicants|
|18 August – 2 September||2022/UCAS||Daily clearing analysis||UCAS Undergraduate applicant stats||
Summary analysis of UCAS Undergraduate applicants
|15 September (Thurs)||2022/UCAS||Day 28||UCAS Undergraduate applicant stats||Summary analysis of UCAS Undergraduate applicants|