Key releases across the cycle
- Reports on higher education applicant statistics after each of the three main UCAS Undergraduate deadlines, and the UCAS Conservatoires music deadline.
- Interim statistics on UCAS Teacher Training applications each month.
- Acceptance data on SQA and A level results days.
- End of cycle reports on trends and patterns across entire cycles.
- End of cycle datasets and resources.
Key publication information
- Additions or changes to this timetable may be made with 28 days notice, in line with our voluntary compliance with the Code of Practice for Statistics (122.67 KB).
- Unless specified, publication time for each release is at 00:01.
- If you have any questions about upcoming publications, please email email@example.com.
Take a look at the table below for detailed information and timings.
Upcoming publication dates
|Publication date||Cycle/scheme||Data reference date||Type of release||Scope|
|7 November 2019 (Thurs)||2020/UCAS||15 October 2019||Analysis of the cycle as of the October deadline.||Detailed analysis of applicants at the October undergraduate deadline.|
|14 November 2019 (Thurs)||2020/UC||1 October 2019||Analysis of the cycle as of the October music deadline.||Summary analysis of UCAS Conservatoires applicants as of the October music deadline.|
28 November 2019, 12 December 2019, and 30 January 2020 (all Thurs)
|End of cycle||UCAS end of cycle analysis report 2019.||A series of detailed analysis notes covering the entire 2019 cycle. Covers acceptance, offer, and entry rates, and differences by geography, qualifications, and background.|
|12 December 2019 (Thurs)||2019/UCAS||
End of cycle
|UCAS end of cycle data resources – scheme-level.||Series of analysis reference tables and datasets for the 2019 cycle (scheme-level outputs).|
|30 January 2020 (Thurs)||2019/UCAS||End of cycle (2019 cycle)||End of cycle provider-level application data.||
Final application and acceptance figures for the 2019 cycle, by provider, including analysis by country, sex, background, and unconditional offer-making, with recent years for comparison.
|6 February 2020 (Thurs)||2020/UCAS||15 January 2020||Analysis of the cycle as of the January deadline.||Detailed analysis of applicants at the January deadline covering applicant age, sex, country, and subject.|
|TBC||2020/UC||15 January 2020||Analysis of the cycle as of the January deadline.||Analysis of UCAS Conservatoires applicants as of the January deadline.|
|TBC||2019/UC||End of cycle (2019 cycle)||UCAS Conservatoires end of cycle data resources.||Series of analysis reference tables and datasets for the 2019 cycle.|
|9 July 2020 (Thurs)||2020/UCAS||30 June 2020||Analysis of the cycle as of the June deadline.||Detailed analysis of applicants at the June deadline covering applicant age, sex, country, and subject.|
|4 August 2020 (Tues at 09:30)||2020/UCAS||4 August 2020 (SQA results day)||Daily Clearing analysis.||Daily Clearing analysis for SQA results day, compared to SQA results day in previous cycles.|
|13 August 2020 (A level results day, Thurs at 08:00)||2020/UCAS||13 August 2020 (A level results day)||Daily Clearing analysis.||Daily Clearing analysis for A level results day, compared to A level results day in previous cycles.|
|14 August 2020 until 28 August 2020 (each working day at 11:00)||2020/UCAS||Day of publication||Daily Clearing analysis.||Daily Clearing Analysis for A level results day, compared to A level results day in previous cycles.|