Key releases across the cycle
- Reports on higher education applicant statistics after each of the three main UCAS Undergraduate deadlines, and the UCAS Conservatoires music deadline.
- Interim statistics on UCAS Teacher Training applications each month.
- Acceptance data on SQA and A level results days.
- End of cycle reports on trends and patterns across entire cycles.
- End of cycle datasets and resources.
Key publication information
- Additions or changes to this timetable may be made with 28 days notice, in line with our voluntary compliance with the Code of Practice for Statistics (123.24 KB).
- Unless specified, publication time for each release is at 00:01.
- If you have any questions about upcoming publications, please email [email protected].
Take a look at the table below for detailed information and timings.
Upcoming publication dates
|Publication date||Cycle/scheme||Data reference date||Type of release||Scope|
|24 September 2020 (Thurs)||2020/UCAS||
The release date for this report has changed from 17 September to 24 September to allow adequate time for analysis following the re-award of qualifications.
|Daily Clearing analysis.||Daily Clearing Analysis for 28 days after A level results day, compared to 28 days after A level results day in previous cycles.|
|1 October 2020 (Thurs)||2020/UTT||21 September 2020||UCAS Teacher Training applicant and application stats (interim) – September.||Summary analysis of UCAS Teacher Training applicants and applications.|