Can I get help with funding?

It’s always worth checking to see if there are grants, bursaries, scholarships, or sponsorship opportunities for your course, either offered by the university, businesses or organisations, or a public body such as a charity. Please see our finance and support section for guidance on how to research the possibilities.

Other than that, your options are paying from savings if you have them, or securing a loan. The Government will not pay your fees but exceptions are made for initial teacher training and many qualifications in social work and medicine or healthcare.

read more frequently asked questions