Do I have to give refugee/asylum seeker/limited leave to remain information?

No, this question is optional, whatever status you have. However, we recommend that you do, so they can understand the context of your achievements. This question aims to make sure you are given the right support to access higher education and succeed in your studies - we recommend you share this information so your university or college can arrange this support. Even if you don’t feel you need any extra support now, you may feel differently later on.

If you prefer, you can contact the university or college directly to discuss your circumstances and talk about the support you need. If you have any questions or if your status changes, they will be happy to give you more detailed information and advice at any time before or after you apply. 

read more frequently asked questions