You can only pay for and send your application when every section is marked as complete (with a red tick).
If you’re applying through a school or college, they’ll be able to complete your reference and send us your application once you’ve paid for it.
If you’re applying independently, you can pay for and send us your application once your referee has finished your reference.
If your payment won’t go through, make sure you:
- Have entered the card details correctly, and completed all the fields:
- the correct 16-digit number from the front of the card
- the end date, and start date (if shown)
- the CVV (last three digits) on the back of the card
- the issue number on the front of the card (if shown)
- Have sufficient funds in your account
- If you’re applying from outside the UK, your bank may think the transaction is fraudulent as its being made to a different country – you will need to contact your bank to confirm you are trying to make the payment.
- Your card may not be registered for online payments – you will need to contact your bank to get your card registered.
If your payment still won’t go through, please contact us.
To view this guide in Welsh, please click here.