How can I update my name, date of birth or passport details?

  • Please complete our update my details form and we'll do this for you. 
  • For name and date of birth changes, you need you to attach a clear photo or scanned copy of an official document showing these – such as a birth certificate, marriage certificate, driving licence or passport.
  • As long as we’ve got everything we need, we’ll update your details and the changes will display in Track.
  • It's important you also let your conservatoires know.

read more frequently asked questions