I have a learning difference which hasn’t been formally diagnosed but I have received support in the past – what should I do?

If you have been receiving support (e.g. extra time or use of a laptop in examinations), you can give this information on the application using the free text box – even if you have not received a formal diagnosis. 

Please be aware, the level of support you will receive may differ significantly from that received in school or college, and your support needs may change in a new learning environment. Although this information will not guarantee the same (or equivalent support), the university or college will work with you to understand how they can remove any barriers to your learning. 

read more frequently asked questions