Use applicant data to:
- view and manage applications
- complete Record of Prior Acceptances or Overseas Partnership Forms
- view and maintain offer abbreviations
Use institution data to:
- maintain your provider details, postgraduate courses, or Welsh teacher training programmes
- manage web-link user accounts
- access Application/Decision Tracker
If you are an English UCAS Teacher Training provider, please use the DfE’s Publish service to:
- manage teacher training programmes in England
- add new teacher training programmes in England
For application management, please continue to use web-link.
Changing your web-link administrator
A web-link administrator is an individual designated by a course provider, with responsibility for setting up and maintaining its web-link user accounts. Your UCAS correspondent, or existing administrator, can complete our web-link administrator form to add an administrator, or transfer responsibility to another member of staff.
If you are a UCAS Undergraduate or UCAS Conservatoires provider, you can also add a second web-link administrator by completing the form.