Outside of the UK

Are you thinking about studying your course outside of the UK? If you'd like to study an undergraduate course abroad, there are various providers you could study with.

How can I study abroad?

You'll need to research how to apply to a university in that particular country. Once you’ve sent your application, the next steps and how offers are made will vary depending on the country and specific universities you’ve applied to.

How to apply to study abroad