UCAS Discovery events are designed to offer students optimism about what lies ahead. We help them feel in control of the next step of their education and make choices clearer, whether they're considering university or college, starting an apprenticeship or planning their future career.
To help students understand their choices, we're running virtual apprenticeship/career-specific events, designed to connect students with employers, and show the benefits and opportunities that come from being an apprentice, as well as financial advice and support available when starting a career.
It's your opportunity to reach students thinking about their options, as early as Year 11
- Choose from two layouts - hero banner or featured video (hero shown to the right)
- Customise six content tiles (videos, PDFs, website links) with opportunity to add more*
- Show budding apprenticeships what to expect with a virtual tour*
- Promote your social channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
- Display contact info for students to get in touch
- Capture leads for visitors to your page
- Message live with students and other visitors
- Style the background with your colour or image choice
* additional costs apply - see below
All content will be available on demand for 7 days after the event.
Live talks with Q&A
Host a session in our live lounge, where you can connect with students during the event. Speak about a topic of your choice and offer Q&A to engage the audience. You'll receive details of everyone who attended at the end.
Bring your profile to life with a virtual tour. Show potential apprentices what it's like to be part of your business by adding a tour to your profile page.
Work experience / taster sessions
Help students understand what it's really like as an apprentice. Run virtual work experience or taster sessions on the day to bring the experience to life.
Dates are linked to key events in the university and apprenticeship calendars, to make the most of the activities.
Costs are below - sign up to all three events and receive a 20% discount on your total order.
Profile page per event*
All three events*
|Discover Apprenticeships (pre-UCAS deadline)||30 November||£800||£640|
|Discover Apprenticeships (National Apprenticeship Week)||9 Feb||£999||£799|
|Discovery Day (National Careers Week)||7 March||£800||£640|
|Extra content tiles||£250|
|Live Lounge - featured webcast/talk||£550|
Be featured across the site and in pre-/post-event communications, including social channels. A profile page and live talk are also included.
|Discover Apprenticeships||£10k each|
*All costs exclude VAT
average time on profile pages during Discovery Week