Cancelling your application
- If you've changed your mind you can cancel your application. The easiest way to do this is to call us but you can complete and return our UKPASS cancellation form.
- You can withdraw an application by signing into your application summary and clicking 'Application ID'. This will display the 'View application' screen where you can withdraw.
- You cannot reinstate a withdrawn application online. If, in exceptional circumstances, you need to reinstate a withdrawn application, please call us. A withdrawn application counts towards the maximum number of 10.
Sign in to your application summary, select 'Amend personal data' to add or change information in any of the following sections:
- personal details
- further details
- school/high school details and qualifications
- university/college details
- professional qualifications/English proficiency
We'll send the revised information to the universities electronically.
When you add or change information, we'll automatically make the same changes to any other applications you've already sent us. You will, however, need to update any applications which you've partially completed. If you make another new application, we'll automatically transfer data onto it, including any changes you've made.
Information you cannot change
You cannot add or change information in any of the following sections after you've sent it to us:
- course information
- personal statement
- referees' details