Mark as read
Customer Experience Centre availability: 22 September
Our Customer Experience Centre will close at 15:00 on Friday 22 September for staff training. It will open again, as usual, at 08:30 (UK time) on Monday 25 September.

Moving to and living in the UK

Most universities provide a range of activities to help you settle into UK life. Here are some tips about moving to and living in the UK.
Relevant to

Most UK universities have an orientation week before the start of studies where you can make new friends, get to know your surroundings, and complete any remaining administrative tasks connected with your move.

Your university will also provide you with information about the UK. But it’s best to know as much as possible about moving to and living in the UK in advance. Below are some FAQs about studying in the UK, and make sure you also check out our guide on applying to study a postgraduate qualification in the UK (1 MB).