Mark as read
Customer Experience Centre closed: 29 May

Our offices will be closed on Monday 29 May 2017. We will open again as usual at 08:30 (UK time) on Tuesday 30 May.

UCAS Postgraduate: Apply and Track

You can use UKPASS to apply for some postgraduate courses, plus we run application services for postgraduate teaching, performing arts, and more.
Relevant to

Apply through UKPASS

You can use UKPASS to apply for some (but not all) postgraduate courses. Check the postgraduate course search for details of how to apply for the courses you're interested in.

For other courses, you can find providers' contact details in our postgraduate course search

Apply for postgraduate courses through other schemes

For some postgraduate courses, you'll need to apply through other UCAS schemes:

*These courses can be found in the UCAS Undergraduate scheme.