Signing in to Track
You'll be able to sign in at any time with the Personal ID in your welcome email, along with the password you used when applying.
Whenever there's an update, we'll email the address you supplied in your application.
What happens next?
- Offers – wait to see if any of your university/college choices offer you an interview or a place on their course.
- Replies – these are the responses you make to the offers you get.
- Results – confirmation of an offer might depend on your exam results.
Take a look at the application flowchart for an overview of the whole process.
How it works
- There are different types of offer you could get from your university and college choices. They come through at different times too, so don't worry if you don't hear anything for a while.
- You might get an invitation to an interview, rather than receiving an offer from a uni or college right away. It’s best to contact them directly to find out how and where you will receive information about your interview – not all course providers will send you an interview invitation in Track. After you've attended the interview, they'll decide if they're going to make you an offer.
- Then you reply to your offers, which involves different deadlines depending on when you receive them.
- Adding extra choices might be possible if you have no offers from your initial selections.
- You might need to wait for exam results if your offer is conditional on them.
Tips for Track
There are some things you can make changes to, but there are timescales to be aware of.
There's advice to help you throughout Track as well. Don't worry about the order your choices are shown in Track – it's random!