Upgrade your insight, with additional reports
We have a number of packages available, for all the insight you need to assist with reporting, planning, and progression monitoring. Each is designed to offer a different level of insight, but all provide information in easily accessible, touch-of-a-button formats, and are accessible through our secure file transfer system.
For the 2020 cycle, Adviser Track will be replaced by the adviser portal, where you will be able to access, for free, all the current services available to advisers, including tracking offers, decisions post-submission, your Applicant Status Reports and Final Destination Reports.
Monthly Key Statistics Report (new) – £50 + VAT
Designed to save you time, by providing key statistical information about your students, their choices, and their offers. Presented in an infographic style, this gives a snapshot view of the status of your students, so you and your senior leadership team have complete oversight of their progress throughout the cycle.
Silver package – £200 + VAT
This package provides more in-depth information about your students, and their route to higher education. Focused on better understanding your current situation, and how it compares to previous years, it’s the ideal option for planning ahead and identifying areas for focus.
You will soon be able to use the new interactive destination map with your students, to show them where previous students went on to study. We also provide a PDF destination map showing the number of students and their destinations, for you to share with students and parents – the perfect aid to demonstrate outcomes.
- Monthly Key Statistics Report
- Annual Progression Report – shows which universities and subjects your students have progressed to, and the offers they received – both the current cohort, and in previous years. This report is delivered with CSV files for further analysis, and also has a progression summary page. It comes in two parts:
- centre report
- your centre measured against the sector (combined registered centres)
- Annual Destination Data Map (new) – showing where your students were placed in the previous cycle.
Gold package – £275 + VAT
This package combines all the benefits of the silver package, with increased information to help you understand your performance against specific competitors – valuable insight to help with forward planning in highly competitive local markets. This report is delivered with CSV files for further analysis, and also has a progression summary page.
- Monthly Key Statistics Report
- Annual Progression Report
- Annual Destination Data Map
- Annual Competitor Report – directly compare your centre against a group of five or more competitors, which you define. You can order two competitor reports, to understand any variations in where you sit between two groups. (e.g. local rankings against national rankings).
Place your order
- These packages will be available for the 2020 cycle, and can be ordered via our online order form.
- If you would like to order adviser reporting for the 2019 cycle, please complete our 2019 order form.
Adviser data and reporting guide
Check out our handy, online guide for adviser data and reporting 2020.
Get in touch
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01242 544 881.
- Apply centre progression report (433.21 KB)
- Apply centre progression summary (299.36 KB)
- Apply centre competitor report (433.56 KB)
- Apply centre competitor summary (300.64 KB)
- Monthly key statistics report (pre-June) (312.91 KB)
- Monthly key statistics report (post-June) (313.16 KB)
- Destination map (493.71 KB)