With your help, we’ve developed our new adviser portal, which replaces Apply for Advisers and Adviser Track – giving you complete oversight of your students’ UCAS Undergraduate applications in one system – for free!
With a new user interface, improved functionality, and access to real-time data, the new service will transform how you manage and track your students’ applications.
Here’s what you need to know…
Who can use the adviser portal?
Our new adviser portal is available now to all UCAS registered centres, ready for the 2020 cycle going live on 21 May 2019.
We have set up and provided all UCAS registered centre correspondents with access to the portal, but it is their responsibility to set up any staff members who also require access.
To find out more, take a look at our advice on getting started.
What to expect from the new portal
Our new adviser portal has been developed based on feedback from hundreds of advisers. Through working groups, annual surveys, face-to-face visits, UCAS events, and more, we’ve worked closely with a wide range of advisers and centres to make sure we deliver a product which meets your needs.
Here’s a snapshot of what you can expect from our adviser portal (256.11 KB).
In addition to this, here are just some of the new and exciting features and functionalities you now have access to:
- Shortlist of qualifications search and multi-upload functionalities.
- The ability to view an applicant’s ‘Education’ section while entering predicted grades.
- The ability to view an applicant’s personal statement while entering a reference.
- Self-service registration and password reset.
- Access to real-time data on applicants’ statuses, meaning you can see any decisions and offers your students get through UCAS, as soon as they get them.
- A revamped Applicant Status Report – you can now download a list of live application statuses at the click of a button.
- Sort and filter functionality for applicants’ statuses pre and post-submission.
- ‘Application last updated’ feature.
Find out more
To help you familiarise yourself with the new service, we’ve prepared a number of opportunities for you to get involved in. They’re also a chance for you to ask questions, and let us know what you think!
Join us for a live demo — we’re hosting dedicated sessions at our adviser conferences, as well as running regional twilight roadshows. Places are filling up fast, so please book early to avoid missing out.
Register for one of our upcoming webinars – designed for international agents and advisers:
An introduction to our adviser portal for international UCAS registered centres
- Tuesday 30 April: 08:00 – 09:00
- Tuesday 30 April: 16:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 28 May: 08:00 – 09:00
- Tuesday 28 May: 16:00 – 17:00
An introduction to our new adviser and agent portals for agents who are also UCAS registered centres
- Tuesday 16 April: 08:00 – 09:00
- Tuesday 16 April: 16:00 – 17:00
A link to register will be made available shortly.
Sign up to get access to our adviser portal test environment – a great training tool – enabling you and your staff to familiarise yourself with our new portal in a safe environment, using dummy data.
Have your say — we’re committed to improving our new adviser portal, and to do this, we need your feedback – good or bad! Please use the feedback button on the bottom right of every page to have your say.
Keep an eye out for our emails — we’ll be supporting you each step of the way, and letting you know what you need to do and when, so it’s really important you spare the time to read our emails – from registering and signing in to our new portal, through to managing and tracking your 2020 applicants.
Our new agent portal
As well as a brand new portal for advisers, we’ve launched one for agents who also support international students with their UCAS Postgraduate applications. To begin with, this service is available to agents who work with:
- University of Westminster
- University of Dundee
- University of Winchester