The wait is over, and our adviser portal is now live!
Here’s everything you need to know to get started…
Register and sign in
This year, we won’t be providing usernames and passwords to sign in. Instead, the first time you access your account, you’ll need to register and activate it.
How to register
- Register now
Use Google Chrome or Firefox, if you can.
- Fill in your details
Make sure you register with the email address we hold for you, or your UCAS correspondent has used to set up your account. Your email address is used to link you to your relevant centre and permissions, so it’s important they match. It’s also important you use an email address which only you have access to – not a generic school one.
- Verify your account
You’ll get an email from firstname.lastname@example.org, asking you to activate it – click the ‘Activate account’ link. If you don’t see the email within five minutes, check your spam or junk folder. If you haven’t received it, add the email address is was sent from (email@example.com) to your safe senders list, and ask your IT team to whitelist it.
Please note – if you registered for our test environment, you still need to register for the live service.
How to sign in
Once you’ve registered and activated your account, you can sign in to the adviser portal at any time:
- Use the ‘Sign in’ button on the ucas.com/advisers homepage.
- Click the ‘Sign in’ icon in the top right-hand of any page on ucas.com, and select ‘Advisers / Agents’.
Having trouble registering or signing in? Take a look at our adviser portal guide (5.41 MB), or watch our step-by-step video below.
Set up checklist for UCAS correspondents
If you are the UCAS correspondent for your registered centre, you are responsible for completing the set up of your centre’s details in the adviser portal. You’ll need to do this ahead of Apply 2020 going live on 21 May, and before you can start linking to your applicants.
To help you make sure your centre is ready, we’ve pulled together a quick checklist of what you need to do:
- Register an account with ucas.com.
- Verify your email address.
- Sign in using the email and password you’ve registered with.
- Go the ‘Adviser’ tab on your dashboard.
- Click ‘Centre management’ and complete the initial set up set up wizard:
- confirm centre details
- set buzzword
- set application fee payment option
- Go back to your dashboard and click on ‘Staff management’ to
- add staff
- add their permissions
- Go back to your dashboard and click on ‘Centre management’ to:
- add group names
- add staff to groups
- add the referee details
- add your qualifications shortlist
- Contact the staff you have set up to:
- ask them to individually register an account with UCAS
- verify their email address
- sign in using the email address and password they registered with
Details on how to complete the above can be found in our Adviser portal user guide (5.41 MB)